Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BusinessBeware.biz

I received this Business Week article through my Twitter channel. I only put part of the story here so you can get the idea but it's worth a read. 

BusinessBeware.biz receives complaints from all over the U.S. and parts of Canada. Contractors can search for complaints about prospective customers via Zip Code or county, state, or province name. A list of customers then comes up, but the user can't see the text of the actual complaints without registering and paying the $5 fee. Likewise, customers who have registered can view what contractors have written about them; they then have the option of posting an explanation with their side of the matter.

For more go to:

2 comments:

Aker said...

"Bodi and Garnett say they have found that wealthy customers are the ones most likely not to pay." Some how this didn't surprise me at all.

Anonymous said...

I deal with wealthy customers with my business and they are just about the worst to get payment to you and to deal with. It is absolutely true.